On My Mind

I love Dustin Pike's illustrations.  His Buzzards are to-die-for!  This is another card for this month's class in Phoenix.  If you are not local you can pick up this stamp at your local store.  Just have them order it from CCDesignsRubberStamps or through their distributer.  I really had fun making this card.  I think it is a little bit of funny...and I like funny.  The fun banner die can be picked up at CCDesigns too.  We are going to have fun in this class!  Sorry to rub it in to all those that live afar...but you're always on my mind if that counts for anything.

Copics:
E31 E34 E35
Y35 YR04 YR07 YR09 E08
YG03 YG17 YG67
W1 W3 W5 W7

On My Mind - CCDesigns

Comments

Jane said…
Awesome image from Dustin, I love it!
Bunny said…
I love this image from Dustin and I love your coloring. The pumpkin and the vulture kinda fit in the cute category. I really don't like that I'm on the east coast and not able to attend boot camp. UGH!
Renee B. said…
This image just makes me smile...and your colouring just makes me jealous! Have fun at boot camp with Zoe! (wish I could be there)
Hugs, Renee
Jane Crisci said…
Jennifer, you are truly a coloring genius. This is
such an adorable image! Jane Crisci
Unknown said…
This is awesome serious coloring!
Unknown said…
Doing great job !


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEElkKW3QLtKxkw8ZSuKiBg

Popular Posts