Copic Color of the Day Madness

Have you been collecting the Color Of The Day?  If so, how are you "storing" them?  Are they still on your computer, or maybe they have been printed and stuck into a book?  Or maybe you have made them into a very adorable mini book on their own like Keeley from the UK has done.  You can see more photos on her blog.
Please share how you are keeping these helpful little tags on your blog and link to my blog and I will post it to my blog and link back to you...we all want to see!!  Just leave a message with your link!

Thank you Keeley for the inspiration!!  We are only on day 63....better get yourself a bigger ring :)

Jenn Dove

Comments

Gramma said…
Great book Keeley! I feel so cheap now :-(
Gramma
Gramma said…
On the other hand I think its a great idea mounting them on their color family paper... I still have time :-)

Gramma
Anonymous said…
http://rinchak.blogspot.com/2013/10/jennifer-doves-color-of-day.html

Popular Posts