Witch Shoes?

Nothing is better then a good pair of shoes...




Copic Markers
C1 C3 C5 C7 C9 100 V22 V25 V28 E42 E43 E44
YG03 R05 BV25 background


Witch Shoes?
A2 tent fold

Color the image twice.  Cut out carefully one of the shoes and cut down the sentiment.  Pop up the cut out shoe  and place on the other image.   Layer the cut out sentiment onto a purple, green and black mat and pop up on the image.  mat the image with a black mat and pop up onto the purple, green mats, layered onto the black card base.


Comments

Dana Desmond said…
This absolutely amazing. I love it. Thank you for the coloring tags. I have a very large Copic collection, but your samples are helping me fill in the gaps. Thank you for all you do.
OMGosh these are fabulous! Love the shoes and I love your coloring even more! Great card design. I NEED these shoes now, lol.
Debbie Olson said…
Gorgeous as always, Jenn--you ROCK!
Linda Carson said…
Holy cow that's beyond any words in my vocabulary! My own shoes don't look that good! Gorgeous coloring!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous...love them...your work is always crazy good!

Popular Posts