VooDoo You Love?

I am someone who can handle sweet images, but I much prefer the weird, dark and quirky.  So you can imagine my excitement when Dustin came out with his new VooDoo dollies.  Out of all being released I had to color the one with a skull friend.  I even came up with this cute quote to go with it.  Be sure and check out the other new ones in his store. HERE is the link to get them this evening, as I know you want them NOW!  He was colored with the BV20-29 and his little friend was colored with the E40-49.



For more inspiration check out Dustin's blog HERE where all the Doodle Crew did some amazing stuff with awesome quotes to go with them.

Comments

too cool jen! love the images and as always your colouring rocks :)
Hello Jennifer,

I love your card!!!! Please tell me where are the eyes of the skull from?? It looks soooo amazing!!!

Big Hugs
Tiggerchen
Jennifer Dove said…
Tigger - If you want eyes on the skull friend, all you have to do is take a black multiliner and draw it in. pretty simple and makes him a little more scary and crazy looking. Enjoy!
Jenn, you always do such amazing projects! I LOVE the added eyes!
Hello Jennifer,
many thanks for your answer, I'll try it :).
Hugs
Tiggerchen

Popular Posts