Arizona Copic Retreat 2011

The retreat is less then 2 weeks away and the books are printed, goody bags made up, classes prepped and pens refilled.  I am very excited as we are crammed packed full of techniques and a wonderful group of 40 people!   Be looking for the next retreat by DoveArtStudios (Jennifer Dove) in your area.  If your interested in hosting a retreat please let me know and we will see if I can get you on the schedule.   You won't want to miss it!  Here are a few samples of the Bonus classes given in addition to the 24 hours of other techniques in this 2 1/2 day retreat.

Using Copics like watercolors

Airbrushing with stencils

coloring Clouds

Coloring on Glossy

Airbrushing and coloring on Glossy cardstock

...and there is more!  See you in a few weeks!!

Jennifer Dove

Comments

Pam Hornschu said…
These are fabulous! I am soooo glad that I am going!
~Olga said…
LOve your techniques! TFS

Popular Posts